Hola!
Happy 2012! Welp, hope you all made changes in your life because on Dec. 21st this year, the world is coming to an end! haha Not true. We get asked that a lot here because the Mayan calender says that and I am close to the Mayans. But yeah it was a good Christmas and New Years. We didn't do much really. We had church on Christmas and then we ate and talked with families and yeah. We had to be in the house at 9:00 both nights so that was a bummer but no worries. It was awesome talking with family. I hope ya'll had a great holidays. I am still in Comitan. I'll be here at least til Feb. 5th or something so I'm so excited about that. The pictures were of the food we ate. It was a lot of finder foods with chips but they were all sooo good. We did a Secret Santa in our district and we spent like 100 pesos which is like less than ten bucks. I got a sweet soccer jersey and snickers haha. There is one of a fence that says BUZON...for those of you who dont know what that means...it's what they say for the mail box haha. I just thought that was too funny. One of them was the Christmas eve sunset, it was really pretty. The other one was the stockings we hung up...I put up a sock haha I was too cheap to buy one. Santa must not have thought it was funny because I didn't get anything haha. Like all of our investigators left this week but we found others. There was a lot of drunk people in the streets the day after Christmas and New Years it was funny. Drunk people are so nice to us. But yeah it was good. One christmas down in the mission. I'm coming up on 11 months in the mission, can't believe it. But I love you and thanks for everything ya'll sent me! smile!
It is always so fun to read your posts and see your pics Braden. :) As I read this one I was eating fresh avocado salsa I just made and thought to myself, "Braden may not have a lot of amenities on his mission, but at least he sure gets to eat good!".
ReplyDeleteUh oh! Maybe the world won't come to an end, but the Mayan's will! Run, Braden RUN!!!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAJAJAJA!!! Nathan that was funny! I had so many things I wanted to say but I just can't beat that. Love ya Braden.
ReplyDeleteBraden, By now you must have gotten my second package with your Christmas sock in it. The things that went inside it were in the 1st package. So you had Christmas in January. I enjoyed talking to you and hearing your voice. Hope you had a happy day. Love you EY,EM,ED,EH,EM,ES. Dad
ReplyDeleteWell, I hope the package I sent gets there soon. But if not, it can be a Happy Valentines Day package!!
ReplyDelete