The coooolest thing I have seen happened a couple days ago. There was a train that passed by and on top of the train there were like hundreds and hundreds of people on top of a train going North haha I guess they are all from the South and if you cross the Guatemalan border on that the police don't do anything haha but it was pretty sweet! I finished 17 months today! (not really today, I am late posting this... there is a clicker at the bottom of this blog if you are interested in how long Braden has been serving) Adios!
Elder Braden M. Spence
A train with people on it. That is amazing. I need to get you out more often.
ReplyDeleteWow that's pretty nuts, I guess they are not afraid of falling off from it. Just a couple days ago a new report said there were 23 people inside and in the bed of a passenger truck vehicle (illegal aliens I think) that crashed into a tree in Corpus Christi - 13 people died. I guess these people have more fear of the place they are trying to leave and escape from than the safety of their lives.
ReplyDeleteThat picture was crazy!! They want to get out of Guatemala that bad? And into Mexico, no less! That doesn't seem like a step up to me, but what do I know!
ReplyDeleteJust about 6 months left! Totally awesome! Make it the best 6 month of your mission, no regrets, no looking back thinking, maybe I could have, should have....Love ya!