Howdy!
This week was really good. I went on transfers with one of the zone leaders and it was a lot of fun. They have this really cool giant book thing on one of their hills haha. I was asking like I was reading it. The other picture is of a huge grasshopper that we found in the backyard of some members house. It was easily the biggest grasshopper I have ever seen. As far as the pictures from last week, not sure how the girl feeding her dog got on there haha but I sent Mickie some other pictures as well.
I got a package from Kay which had a sweet tie that I'm wearing right now, and some AMAZING Peanut Butter Truffles I ate them all in two or three days haha. I did share with my companion which was probably a bad idea seeing as how he is diabetic...but eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die right? haha No, not true. But it was awesome so Thank You very much Kay! Last night was the first night in a long time where I was so mad that i was here in Mexico. I ate some food called Modongo. ...Imagine a red liquidy soup with chunks of cow intestine in it...I almost threw up every bite! Easily the worst thing I have ever eaten. I went straight home and brushed my teeth and chugged mouth wash haha it was so bad because the taste didn't leave my mouth even after that...gross. But yeah it was a good week. I love ya'll and miss ya'll! Smile. Oren y lean.
Elder Braden M. Spence
Cool pics! That soup sounded disgusting! Eeeewwwww.
ReplyDeleteYep, that sounds gross. I am not feeling very well as I type this....yuck! So glad you got the package finally! Yay!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh I'm so jealous of your awesome and super fun p-days!!! You'll have to give me lots of recommendations for my trip to Mexico in 2014 =) and I'm glad you are having fun with mission food! hahaha Do you have peptobismol? =)
ReplyDelete