Monday, February 20, 2012

Whelp I finished me a year in the mission

Whelp I finished me a year in the mission. haha Pretty crazy huh? I can't even believe how much I have learned about my life and who I am and want to be. The mission really is cool though. It's an experience that has changed certain parts of my life for sure.  For my year we didn't do much. haha As missionaries we can't really but we did work a normal day and then we stopped an hour early and headed off to the mall (just so you know, the mall here means 2/3 of it is wal-mart haha and has some fast food places and some shopping stores) and ate some Dominos Pizza. My computer apparently doesn't want to take my pictures so I'll send them some other time but yeah it was delicious. 


Just so you know about the pictures of me on the slide last week, Yes! it was Cement and no we didn't have anything to slide on haha. It was a smoother cement but still didn't feel too good. Of course we tried using things but they didn't help much. Of course I wanted to win and be the fastest so I found the fastest way was to go on my back head first while using my legs to push me down hill...what I forgot halfway down is that at the bottom there's no grass or anything soft, but there are sand bags haha so I tried stopping myself and cut up my arms pretty bad ahah. I just told everyone I got in a fight. But yeah, this week wasn't anything too special but we did find some good people. This week we have another ward activity and that should be fun! Hope everything is good in America. Hope everything's not turning into a riot like on that movie Hot Rod haha even though that does look really fun. Hope you're praying and choosing the right! Smile! I love you all. Oren y lean


Elder Braden M. Spence

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Braden! Now I can finally tell Madeline whenever she asks, "when is Braden coming home?"...in a year! :) We miss you cuz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed that movie Hot Rod. And I don't think anyone believes you were in a fight. Here's some advive when sliding down cement, turn the other cheek. Can't wait to talk to you again. Love you, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 1 Year Anniversary!

    Yeah, I thought that slide thing looked uncomfortable, maybe I'll pass trying now, with your description.

    ReplyDelete