As far as the work it has been down in a lot of the mission, but my area is progressing still so that is making us happy. Two different people that we baptized told us last week that they talked with their parents and/or brothers and the missionaries are meeting with them now and they are going to church regularly... I think that's how you spell it...don't judge. (Editors note: I add punctuation and correct the spelling in these posts or I don't think anyone could really understand them... wonder if he knows that?) But it was really cool to hear that the work is going and giving success to others through people that we found here in Comitan!
So Elder Bednar (one of the 12 apostles in our church) is coming here in April to visit us! haha I'm so lucky. So what I heard is that when the Tuxtla Gutierrez temple was dedicated over 10 years ago was the last time an Apostle came to have a conference with the people. Last June Elder Cook, an Apostle, came to see us and now another one is coming to see us! So I feel super lucky! The mission is awesome and God is cool. Lots of cool things have happened so far. I have like 11 months left in the mission, I cant even believe it! That's the only big news I got. CONGRATS TO MATT AND MICKIE for being pregnant! haha...good job? CONGRATS TO JORDAN for getting accepted into AT Still this Fall!...atta boy? GONGRATS TO NATE for finishing college...lucky jerk haha. CONGRATS TO DAD for getting engaged, (Editors Note: Wha? Steve's engaged?) the wedding will be a party when I get back to the states!
Smile and I love you all. Oren y lean
Elder Braden M. Spence
(Editors note: HAHAHAHA what happened to your face?)
Oh Braden you poor thing. Hope you are feeling better. Miss and love ya!
ReplyDeleteDude, it's like hitch all over again. I would have been downing some benedril. Wow, this was a big week, maybe that explains your face!! (big face, get it)
ReplyDeleteThat's not even funny Braden. Your face is swollen because Heavenly Father knew you were about to tell a lie while on your mission yet. Uh, what does she look like. Yes-I've got a mail order bride coming from Mexico from my missionary son. Obviously it is a late birthday present. Let's see if I can line you up as well with someone that looks similar to you now. LOL!
ReplyDeleteTanner has had reactions like that on his lips and eyes. We never knew what it was either.
ReplyDeleteOh Braden, I am sorry! I really hope it didn't itch like crazy!
ReplyDelete