Wednesday, August 22, 2012

This week has been super fun (picture overload)

Hola!

This week has been super fun. Best part...MOUNTAIN DEW!!! Had my first Mountain Dew in who knows how long. More or less 16 months haha which I basically cried when I saw it lol. It tasted so good. We played for the first time in 6 months today. When i say we played I mean...any kind of sport, we haven't played for six months. The President prohibited it haha but it felt really good. We played soccer for a long time and I'm pretty sure I look like a tomato. I haven't ran for a super long time but I try to do my exercises in the morning haha it's hard sometimes okay? Tomorrow we have a zone conference with the President which should be super fun...they always give us good food. I love you all! Smile!










Elder Braden M Spence

1 comment:

  1. Braden I think God knew you had to go to a country for 2 years where you could eat lots of yummy food. ;)

    Miss your smile! :)

    ReplyDelete