Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Checked In

Elder Spence is all Checked-In! Braden got to the M.T.C. this afternoon around 12:40 pm. Not much time for good-bye's, a quick drop off is protocol now. We had just a few seconds for last hugs and a quick picture or two. 
 Elder Braden Spence and Matt
He left with a big smile on his face! 

I, Braden's sister-in-law will be keeping up his mission blog for him for the 2 years he'll be gone. Each week he said he will send me an e-mail and sometimes pictures to post on this blog. If you want to leave any comments on any posts i'll make sure they get to him the following week whether I print and mail them or e-mail them to him, depends on his mission rules. Also, to the left in the sidebar I will keep his current address updated. He will be in the Missionary Training Center-Provo learning to teach and preach in Spanish until the middle of April so get those letters and packages started!

5 comments:

  1. Hey we got him that tie. :) I am so happy to have a missionary to write to. My little brother will be there in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, glad you'll be keeping this blog up for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Braden, You look pretty happy for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, What is his e-mail address?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will be visiting Provo the 3rd week in March. What can we bring him?

    Tag and Sally Taggart

    ReplyDelete