Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone! It's been a week since I have been here! I am staying soo busy and obeying all the rules. The only thing I can think of that is probably wrong is as a joke I set my alarm clock at 3:30 a.m and put it in our other districs room haha they weren't too happy about that the next day. I am studying so much and trying to learn as much as possible. There are a lot of words in spanish! I went to the temple this morning and it was super spiritual. Last nights devotional was awesome. Patrick Kearon of the 70 spoke. He spoke in the priesthood session about being bit my the scorpion, stung what ever lol. Anyways to make it quick, he quoted 3rd Nephi 7:18. It talked about angels administering to Nephi DAILY! I thought how cool that would be but right after I thought about how I am feeling the spirit here multiple times a day. It is the same feeling! Strive to have the spirit in your life. The spirit is a blessing and we must have it in our life. It will give  us happiness in all things and help us in our time of need. Love our Savior and know that he knows you as an individual. I will send (mickie) a letter telling more to post because I got to go. I love you all so much. Please email me!braden.spence@myldsmail.net



1 comment:

  1. Sounds just like an Elder Spence joke. Your jokes and your smile is your money while on your mission. It will be the key along with the gospel to having them open their doors for you. Much success my son. Love you.

    ReplyDelete