Buenos tardes! How is everyone? I'll take that as a unanimous good. Everything was good this week nothing too special. Just so everyone knows those things that my companion and I were holding in our hands in the photos last week, they are called Bolis. Basically an ice cream type of thing but usually of fresh fruit like mangos, coconut, pineapple...ect., but it's delicious. My favorite is Oreo haha and it costs 5 pesos to buy so it's like 45 cents. Everything is going good, I am out of time so I got to go but everything is good. Thank you for everything, I'll write more next week! smile!
Love Elder Braden M. Spence
Oh, thanks for the description of the icy cold thing in your hand! And it's only 5 pesos, cool!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad thing are going well for you! Then my prayers are being answered!
I love the coconut ones. Mmmmmmmmmmm.
ReplyDelete