Okay, so I am totally out of time but I wanted to write and say Howdy!, wait no Hola! That's better haha. So it was a really fast week! We worked hard but didn't have much success. It was hot as usual and there has been a lot of rain lately! I am pretty sure I wont have enough time to upload pictures, I have been slacking on that a lot lately, plus the signal here is horrible.
We played soccer this morning with some other Elders and that's pretty much all that was new. We got a new mission president and he seems pretty nice. He is completely different than our last one. I have a crazy tan line now, haha it's pretty bad. It's funny when I wear my normal t-shirt (I never wear one in the house because it's too hot) but when we play you can see the tan line on my neck haha. the mission is going well and the language is coming along. I can understand most of what people are saying but not every word. I am kind of adjusted to everything here to the point where I go into a house that has tile and not just cement and it feels like I am in a rich rich house haha. I forgot what it felt like to stand on carpet or sleep with a blanket. I have never been so confused in my life than I have been in the last 3 months, but it's also a time where I have never been happier. It's amazing the struggles that are put in our path and how much we can appreciate the things that we do have.
What I did find in the New Testament of the bible, in James Chapter 1 verse 15, I think, it says that no temptations come from God. So who are we to curse at God when he doesn't bring them? He is always there to help us and save us from the troubles, we need to simply just call on him and ask. Thought that was interesting. I hope everything is going good in America, I haven't heard anything about America except some people here telling me to go back haha. All is well. Let me know how things are going. smile :)
Elder Braden M. Spence
Oooooh gotta share a pic of your wacky tan line. Miss you cuz. Glad you are adjusting.
ReplyDelete