Hola!
So yeah we had a pretty legit week. We are having exchanges today and my companion finally took his turn after ten and a half months here haha. He is heading down to Tapachula which is right next to Guatamala and is super super hot which is opposite of here haha. I am starting to wear a jacket because at night when the sun goes down it is so cold. My new companion is American! His name is Elder Townsen...I think. I dont know I'll write more next week. He has like 15 months in the mission or something. So yeah I'm pretty stoked about that. The pictures are of me and a dog named Frodo...he is huge. When he stands up completely he is almost eye to eye haha. They repaved the parking lot...and we just had to write our names in it haha. So I will forever be in Mexico. There is another one of me and Elder Spear together rocking the thumbs up like we are all that. The other one is of the intersection that we wrecked at haha. If you look at the closest building, there is a painted arrow on the wall, yeah that's what they use here. We walked past there yesterday actually and there was a motorcycle that hit a taxi...I think it would be smart if they put of a ALTO sign...(stop in Spanish...also means tall haha). Another one with me and the zone leaders. Elder Salazar, the Mexican, has two transfers left and the tall American is Elder Ingersol and he is finishing his misison in six weeks. He is really funny. I can't really think of too much that happened this week that was different. Oh! One of our investigators is probably going to get married this week and I might get to be a witness haha that's sweet. But we will see...I'm white so that's a disadvantage in Mexico so I might not. But yeah, I love ya'll. Thanks for your prayers! Smile!
Ah, a new companion! How exciting! You get to learn new ways to be a good missionary, because every new companion brings something new to teach and learn from! Cool! But then you get to show him the ropes about his new area, it all works out! I hope you both work well together and the Lord can do amazing things through both of you!
ReplyDeleteThat is a pretty awesome house, I wonder what the inside looks like? And where's the front door?
We had our invitation Sunday last week and church. There were a few non-members there. Pretty cool!
Dude! You're looking older than I remember. I've been looking at your blog but it just hit me that you've changed a little. I bet you even have 2, no 3 chest hairs by now :) jajaja Good luck with your new companion, I'm sure you two will do well together.
ReplyDelete