Hola!
So it was Thanksgiving that was pretty sweet, we worked all day haha and we ate tacos at night. They were free though so that was awesome! There is a lady that gives us free tacos so that made our day. My new companion is Elder Townsend and he has 15 meses in the mission. Everything is going well here and we are finding a lot of people. I really dont have too much time we got to go but yeah haha the mission is the same. One thing cool that happened is we found a less active person, he hasn't been to chruch in like 15 years and his wife isn't a member and didn't listen to us. But she read the pamphlet on the Word of Wisdom and told her family that she quit coffee but didn't give anyone a reason why haha. She is getting baptized this next month! It's awesome how the small things you never thought would make a difference can change someones life. I love and miss you all. Thanks for everything! smile!
Elder Braden M. Spence
Free Tacos on Thanksgiving? It's not a turkey, but being free is definitely something to be thankful for!!
ReplyDeleteWe had a small nice Thanksgiving too. Matt/Mickie and kids were here along with Colton and Maddy his girlfriend. We did the usual bowling and movie watching stuff after football in the morning. No one wanted to shop on Friday, so we all slept in.
I'm glad to see the smile on your face in the pictures! I miss you too! Keep up the good work!
Tacos, now that sounds like Stephen's kind of Thanksgiving! ;) Miss you Braden. Your Dad treated us out for a turkey dinner at the Golden Corral. It was SO yummy! Kids really enjoyed it. I'll email you a pic.
ReplyDeleteWhat? No Mountain Dew? Those Tacos look good Braden.
ReplyDelete