I have 30 seconds to write. We had an activity in the mission with a lot of the missionaries. We played soccer, frisbee, went on some slides where I owned everyone but also got a slide burn on my arm. We ate super good...well they were sandwiches but they were awesome. I bought an awesome hand made mask thing that was like 10 bucks. We went through some caves and it was way sweet. My companion is named Elder Olvera, he is from around Mexico city. He is 18, haha super young. But he is good people. This week I am going to complete 1 year in the mission! How nuts is that! It's like the down stage part on an Airplane haha. But yeah life is good. A lot of success, I ate pig skin this week...starting to miss American food haha. But yeah, health is good for a white guy in mexico...(never really is good). but yeah, I love you all. smile! Oren y lean. Toooodles
Elder Braden M. Spence
I love that Elders teenage mutant ninja turtles shirt! Hahaha!
ReplyDeleteAnd those slides look like so much fun! But are you sliding on concrete? Ouch, I could imagine the road rash!
Very cool pics Braden. Looks like a fun day!
ReplyDeleteSo getting sick of Mexican food? How could you!!! Stephen would be in Heaven. But I guess you start missing certain foods from back home.
That is an awesome mask. I looked for something you were sliding on but didn't see anything. Oucheee!!
ReplyDelete