Tuesday, March 6, 2012

MAS MAS MAS FOTOS

Welp, I just want everyone to know there in America that this beatiful place is where I will be on my honeymoon someday! haha, No probably not, but that would be sweet. I went there today with my companion. We have a lot of luck to have so many places in our area where we don't need permission to go. This time we decided to go to a place called Chiflón! You are probably trying to pronounce it so i'll help ya out. Say cheif-lone and there ya go, basically fluent en Spanish haha Not... It was really really pretty. The water is super blue and although we couldn't swim I did touch it and it felt really nice haha. The waterfalls really are beautiful and the mist on the biggest one was amazing! It was about a 40 minute ride in a small van to get there but we got there haha. There were a bunch of tourist I couldn't believe it. Everyone looked American but they're from other countries or just white Mexicans from the north. I have one of a sign that I took in the bathroom that was too priceless to miss because it says the word water where it should say agua. I guess an American was writing it and forgot how to say it so just put it in English haha. Another one is a of a clay chief guy that a guy in the church gave me so I thought that was super cool. There was a meeting for the the leaders in our mission in Tuxtla so I had to travel up there for a few days and that's what the pictures of all the missionaries are. So no that's not our whole mission just the leaders and trainers. We ate really really...really good. I ate a lot. I'm not getting fat but I definitely did gain some weight there. The other one is of the temple in Tuxtla. I was in a car taking the picture but it turned out well. The last ones are of a taxi we drove in. It was pimped out so I had to take a picture haha. The mission is going good. Coming up on 13 months now so it's going by quick! Hope everything is going well there in the states! Smile! Oren y lean.

Elder Braden M Spence




 Second row up, far left side.










4 comments:

  1. Loved all the fotos. See some of us Americans throw in Spanish words every once in awhile to throw you off too!

    It does look very beautiful there!

    So I assume the gal in the front row with Jeans on is the daughter of your Mission President? If not, she forgot it's not p-day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The area looks inviting enough to go cliff jumping. For me-not you. It is good to see you still smiling. I need a little help on my Spanish but I am sure those people will understand me when I come to get you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognize you and elder Barrow on the picture With the missionaries! Is that right? Or am I totally blind y le pifie? Me encantan todas las fotos! Están geniales! YO quiero visitar México!!!! Algún día, algún día...

    ReplyDelete