Editors Note: Hey all! Braden didn't send any explanations or captions for his pictures this week, he ran out of time... so I thought it would be great if y'all could leave a comment giving your own comical captions.
For example, (picture #1"Look! I wore this tie special for doughnut making day..." )
Okay that was lame but I bet most of you out there can think of something WAY better for these pictures.
#1 labor is cheap = profits.#2 Duncan Donut franchise here we come.#3 Oregon sunset-not much different in the scenery here either.#4 Whose the wise guy that hid our bikes.#5 OK, White guys on the right side. Oh No!!! Quick hide the rocks before the other side gets here. Even my companion left me. Next time caption your pictures.
ReplyDeleteI still don't have your favorite scripture. You look great Elder Spence. Josh Schey is putting in his papers now. You made a difference in your talks to the priests. Bro. Reddin has put in his papers as well. All he's doing is waiting. Great job my son. Just keep bearing your testimony.
You never know when someone you don't think is listening is doing just that. You made a difference in your short stay here. Keep up the great work my son. Through your efforts there the Lord is blessing us here. Love you Braden, Dad
#1- I love Meh-hico, I'm so much taller than everyone. #2 Even after making the donuts, we still don't know where the centers went. #3 Did you see that sky? talk about purplish orangish. #4 Donde es el bano? #5 I found it!(la bano)
ReplyDelete#4 Just trying to find some one to talk with! What do you think four of us is over kill?
ReplyDelete#2 If only donuts were investigators, life would be sweet!