Well I am doing sooo much better! Your comments made me laugh haha Yeah it's not sanitary to walk barefoot, but when your bladder is about to explode the last thing I think is...Where are my shoes? haha or did I leave the iron on? lol Bad joke...Brian Regan. It was a crazy week for sure. The pictures are of me and my companion getting soaked in the rain! Every day for like 45 minutes it pours like crazy and then it stops. We were heading home so we didn't care and the other is of a more poor part of our area but there is a canyon on the right side. We are going there for our next p-day so we are pretty stoked. It has a giant river so hopefully the dams hold up because if they break...let's just say I'm in a valley so it would be a giant pool haha. Well lake I guess. I was asked about my baptisms...I am going to keep that one for myself. We are baptizing but I find the stories a lot better. I wanted to talk about miracles because it seems like they were unceasing this week. In the Book of Mormon in Moroni chapter 7:27-30 it talks about miracles never cease. They only come after a trial of faith. We put that to the test. To have true faith it takes a sincere heart and a true desire. We worked hard and had that desire and asked the Lord for help. We came to a lady named Blanca Luz Lopez. She gladly let us in and after two minutes of being in her house talking about Christ, she began to cry. We Asked what was wrong and she explained that her daughter left her this morning. She had a lot of problems and didn't know what to do except offer a prayer to God for any kind of help. Two hours later as she was about to leave the house, we knocked on her door. She said she has never received an answer so quick in her life but she really needed it. Our message turned the sorrow in her heart to a smile on her face in 25 minutes. There are no coincidences like that. The Lord prepare the needy to accept the righteous and prepares the righteous and leads them to the needy. She has accepted baptism in two weeks. We await that joyous day. I love you and I pray for you all daily. I am doing well. The only thing bad this week is I played futbol with some kids and got whacked in a bad place haha Smile. Pray and Read
Glad to see you're up and around again! Your stories bring back all sorts of memories from HD's mission, the rain, the miracles! I love hearing it all, keep it coming, handsome! And keep up the hard work!!
ReplyDeleteIt was good to read your letter. It's your mission so you keep what you want. You inspire me. Keep going strong and the Lord will bless you often, Dad
ReplyDelete