So the mission is going super well. I sent a lot of pictures to Mick.
One of them is of our church here in Chahuites and its super pretty.
It's by far the prettiest here in the city and everyone loves it mostly
because it has green grass haha. The Mormon churches usually look like
this here in Southern Mexico but there are some that are bigger than
this one. The little motorcycle thing is the taxis here. There are
like 160 or so. There are no car taxis apart from the ones that travel
from city to city but this is the only city that I have been in where
these are the only transportation that there is! I was thinking about
starting up a business in Utah near Brigham Young University to help students who don't have cars or don't want to drive and find parking haha I think it
would make a sweet job and make quite a bit in the long run! haha
Buuuuut that costs dinero.
The house that we live in is a side house of some members that ship mangoes to the states and their house and garden is super pretty. That garden is what I look at every morning we study so it's sweeeeet! The umbrella in the backpack idea I got from Jordan.
I remember he sent a picture to us a while back on his mission and it
actually works out some what well haha. The little huts are what the
houses are like in a big part of my area which is super cool because
the kids love us. They run up to us from far and give us hugs. I'm a
little taller so they just hug my leg haha. They gave up on saying my
name so they just call me Uncle haha. The mission is so cool. I'm not
sick so that makes it better as well. I love you all! Oren y lean!
Elder Braden M. Spence
Great pics Braden!
ReplyDelete