Editors Note: I am behind on posting for Braden... so this week will be a triple whammy. Try and comment all you can so he'll feel the love!
I have no idea what pictures I sent but I hope ya like them. Some of them are from my birthday, the cakes people bought me, our zone in the mission, and other stuff I can't remember. One is of me and my first companion (my mission father) haha and he is going to finish his mission this week! We finished the exchanges yesterday and so we found out if we were going to stay in our house or if we were going to leave. Found out I'm going to leave Cintalapa! I only had 6 weeks here but the Lord called me some where else. I'm going to a city called Chauhites (cha-we-tes) haha but its actually in a different state. I'm going to Oaxaca (wa-ha-ka). I'm still in the same mission but i'll be there for the next exchange. The address of the mission is the same but yeah just so you know. It's more on the coast so it's pretty hot there and if it rains...it rains pretty well haha. I'm going to finish 16 months this week so I got 8 left in the mission. I don't have much time but I wanted to share something that I learned yesterday. We had to teach about the sacrifice of Christ yesterday in the church. I read a parable of Christ that talked about two Princes. I was thinking about how sometime we all want to be a Prince or Princess. Then I started to think that God is the King of the Heavens so if we are His children, that makes us spiritual Princes and Princesses. If we live our life accordingly to the commandments of God, we will inherit the kingdom of God and become our own Kings and Queens. But just like if a Prince or Princess has no desire to reign in this manner, he or she wont. Just like if we don't repent and be baptized to receive the Holy Ghost, and endure to the end, we choose not to be Kings and Queens. haha I thought that was so cool. sooooo...REPENT! haha Smile! I love you all. I'm still not dead so don't miss me quite yet. Oren y lean. Adios!
Elder Braden M. Spence
How cool is that? A birthday cake every day for a week or so! They must love you there in Mexico!!! Of course they do, because we love you here too!!
ReplyDelete