Hey!
I don't have like any time. The new area is great. It's super hot and
it has been raining a ton. I heard there is a tropical storm close so
that makes a lot of sense but it's sometimes fun getting wet haha. The
city is super strange. They don't do the whole daylight savings time
because they said that it's God's time and God is the one that gives
them food not the government so they go by God's time not the
governments time haha. It's bad for us because we have to go with the
new time and so we have to think an hour ahead of everyone which is
super confusing. My companion is a pretty cool cat. He has way too much
energy. He wakes up early and just sits there. haha It's good because
he helps me with my energy but I think he makes me more tired just
watching him. He is Mexican and is from Sanora which is up north but
he has like 4 months left in them mission. We are finding a lot of
people which is good. The mango season is over which I am super bumbed
about. I ate a mango every day for like 2 months and now I feel empty
haha. The picture of me and a mango before is a Pineapple Mango (See header Picture). It's suuuper good. You bite a hole in it and because it is so juicy, you suck the fruit and juice out haha. I froze three of them just for
emergencies haha (there's not Mountain Dew here so I found a back up
source). Got to go, I'll send the pictures next week.
Lean y oren.
Good news, diarrhea finally left haha
Elder Braden M. Spence
My Dad used to eat mangoes like that in Indonesia when he was a kid. Madeline is obsessed with mangoes too, she loves to eat them!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are doing well cuz!