Monday, August 29, 2011

I ate something most of you will probably barf when you hear it

This week was a crazy long week haha not going to lie, but it was good. We ended up having two families come to church! They all have baptismal dates for the next couple weeks. We had to contact so much this week because we need to find more people to teach and pretty much baptize haha. 


I don't have much to write this week. I ate something most of you will probably barf when you hear it but I have to say it to say I ate it haha. just so you know, I didn't know what I ate until I finished because my companion is mean like that haha. It's called Moronga, basically pieces of the heart and intestines of a pig, but the worst part is, I guess I ate some ..."Coagulated Blood" I don't know what that is but I ate it...it wasn't horrible but it isn't something I would want to eat again for sure. So yeah...that was bad. 


Also, we found more people that had crazy dreams about us and of Christ! Also we found a lady that is convinced there are evil spirits in her house. Her stories are crazy! I have never met a people that have had so many spiritual dreams and have things happen as far as evil spirits in their house all in one city or country! It's nuts, but it's really cool to hear their stories! I don't think my pictures will work this week but they weren't anything special anyways! i love you all and smile! I am healthy so no se preocupe! Oren!


Elder Braden M. Spence

1 comment:

  1. When I said you need to try the local food fair, I meant to say some of it. What a trooper you are Braden! Ewwww.

    ReplyDelete