Elder Braden M. Spence
Monday, August 8, 2011
Straight Up Fish
It was a good week. a LOT of rain, ha ha it was nuts. A lot of the houses we teach in have tin roofs and last night we had a lesson and I literally couldn't hear my companion next to me. I went to the temple this week and did a session there! All the other Elders in our district were super jealous because some of them have been out 13 months and haven't had the chance to go! Sooo I got lucky on that part haha. Spanish is coming along well, I can understand a lot of what everyone says but it's still hard to catch every word. I teach my companion English sometimes but he always wants to learn things that would get him in a fight if he said it in the states ha ha. I have a picture of the food I ate yesterday...straight up fish haha it was nuts. I had it once since I have been here but it's hard to eat it with all the bones and what not. It was so good though. We had a lot more investigators show up this week so that was good! Mexico is good, everyone is really nice and funny. Got to go, smile I love you all.
Elder Braden M. Spence
Elder Braden M. Spence
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the pics. But that fish does not look appetizing! LOL the rice does, but not the fish.
ReplyDeleteYou need to get rid of that picture. Nice you got to go to the temple. So Cool. Why were you the only one who got to go?
ReplyDeleteOkay, that fish did not look very good to me. And I can't even imagine how long it took you to pick out all those tiny bones. But, mission help you grow and stretch in ways you never dreamed you would.
ReplyDeleteWhat a treat to be able to go to the temple. HD did not get that opportunity the entire 2+ years. And the temple was as little as 2 miles away sometimes.
Was it raining? Is that why you couldn't hear your companion? That's crazy loud then! Keep up the hard work! Love you!
Don't you hate having to pick out bones, and skin, and eyes! Ew.
ReplyDelete