Thursday, March 17, 2011

Awesome Week

Hey everyone! It has been a pretty normal week. Same studying, eating and sleeping! haha. I have been eating a lot of soup and salads here...you would think that after working at Olive Garden I would get sick of it. They have tons of different salads here! They throw a lot of random things in it with a variety or different dressings so it isn't so bad.


I want to thank everyone for everything they have done for me. I have got packages from my family and Trisha which was awesome because i got stamps from a lot of them and snacks, ties, and (4) 14oz bottles of regular mountain dew from Trisha :) it was awesome week. I got a lot of good advice from everyone that is helping me out a lot in my mission and in life. Today is the 12th year my mom has passed on from this life to the next. I say the next because I know for assurety that there is a next life and I will see her again. To everyone that has lost a parent, sibling, family member or friend...you will see them again. We are put on this life to experience emotions of life; joy and sorrow, good and bad. We are here to gain a greater knowledge of life and follow the commandments of God in this life if we choose (our agency). Jesus Christ died for the sins of the world so that we can have the opportunity to have a change of heart (repentance) and if we endure to the end, we can have Eternal Life with our family, Christ, and God. I will see my mom again. You will have trials in this life! It is not easy but with the companionship of the Holy Ghost (received as a gift by being baptized by immersion) life can be easier. My heart sorrows for the loss of a good life, but I am who i am because she passed! For every trial can be a potential blessing if you simply have faith until the end. 

Those who trust in the Lord having PERFECT faith, shall obtain the kingdom of God. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16. Prayer, faith, and obedience are essential to inheriting His kingdom.

Yo se que Jesuscristo vive! El es mi salvador y redentor, mi ejemplo y mi hermano. El Evangelio Restaurado es en la mundo hoy. La Iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los Ultimos Dias es la Iglesia de Dios. Tenemos una profeta en la tierra hoy y el reciban revelation mediante el Espiritu Santo. Yo se que el Libro de Mormon es un otro testamento de Jesucristo. Mediante fe en Jesucristo, el arrenpentimiento, el bautismo, recepcion del don del Espiritu Santo y perseverar hasta el fin, somos la oportunidad ser con nuestro familias por eternidad. Amo Jesucristo y mi Dios, y estoy muy muy agradecido por la oportunidad comportir mi testimonio con los gentes de Mexico y ser un misionero de Cristo. Dios nos ama y El es con nosotros simpre! Soy un hijo de Dios y yo se que mediente el Expiacion puedo reciban perdon por me pecados. Testifico de Su amor. Siento mi mama's amor todo dia aqui. El don del lenguas es verdadero. Te amo con todo me corazon. Buenos Dias!

Elder Spence

1 comment:

  1. So did you do that by yourself or did you use the translator from the Internet? Either way great job Braden. Conference is just around the corner. You've got to be pumped up with 70's and Apostles all around you. Love you, Dad

    ReplyDelete