Friday, March 11, 2011
Cool Story and Request
So a quick little cool story, Sister Daines (wife of Robert Daines who is the Provo Temple President) told a true story of a boy who had bone cancer. Two years of therapy only ended up in his am being amputated. He loved the Savior and knew He loved him in return. There was a reunion for his family and he wanted to go bear his testimony to his family and cousins. They put a hospital bed in the cultural center of the church building so he could be there. His family saw and heard his testimony often. Soon after he died, he and his Grandpa appeared to his dad in a dream. He was saying he was in Heaven and that his is doing just fine! He said that everyone was running around getting ready for the Second coming of Christ. Everyone was happy and so was he but it was just so busy! This story made me cry. I know this is the true church and I know with all my heart that Christ will come again. We need to prepare just as they are preparing in Heaven. Pray, Read the Bible and Book of Mormon, Keep the Commandments, Repent and change your life if necessary, so that we can live with Jesus Christ, God, and our families forever. Oh and if you're ever in Provo...drop of a regular mountain dew for me haha de-caffinated just isn't the same. I don't need to be awake more, it's just something I want. Like when Jordan wanted peanut butter in chili or venezueala haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I read your blog and have asked you several times what your favorite scripture is. No Answer. I need it to put on your plaque, Dad
ReplyDelete