Hey Everyone!
It was so awesome hearing from you! Everything here is going real well. It's hard trying to know so much not only in the gospel, but in Spanish at the same time. I am learning the First Vision before I know it in Spanish. We (my companion and I) taught the 1st lesson in Preach My Gospel all in Spanish. It's crazy we have been here 2 1/2 weeks and already doing that. I guess (from what I hear) that most foreign language districts don't do it till their 5th week.
Some of the other missionaries heard that we were in some fast-track thing, I am not sure. But I just heard the feedback from the pretend investigator we taught and she was really impressed with our Spanish and "couldn't believe we were only in our second week!"
Hope everything is good with everyone. I love and miss you all. Things haven't changed much at all. I am exhausted. I was sick (still a little) and it made it hard to continue studying. To all those that aren't a part of the LDS faith, I know that God knows each and every one of his children (everyone) individually. He knows our strengths and weakness's and He can and will help you through your trials if you simply have faith in Him. I make a challenge to all those that have doubt that there is a God and Jesus Christ, to all those that feel He isn't with them, to all those that have lost "hope", to all those whose life is too hard, and to all those that feel it is too late to come back. If you pray with a sincere heart with an open and clear mind, then you will receive an answer, you will receive guidance, and happiness in yours and your family's life. For those of the LDS faith, Trust in Him. Remember the promises of Christ, and become once again as a little child; innocent, meek, humble love of Christ and willing to obey.
Love Elder Spence
Bien por ti! Eso es maravilloso que está recogiendo la lengua española con tanta rapidez.
ReplyDeleteI had to use Google translate to write that though. :) Keep working hard Braden!
There's nothing like a missionary with spirit to share the gospel. I enjoyed you testimony. Love you, Dad
ReplyDeleteEpale pana! me hace orgulloso de saber que ya esta ensenando en espanish. jaja. Los siento por ser tan breve hoy pero ha sido una semana deficil con mucho tarea. sigue adelante. Voy a hacer lo que puedo para que recibe lagunas camisas. I para que sepa, vamos a tener una HIJA. No sabemos lo que vamos a llamarla. Quisas Bradina. jajaja!!!
ReplyDelete