Thursday, March 31, 2011

More MTC Pictures

Braden sent me these pictures 2 weeks ago and I am finally getting them up! I scanned them in, my scanner isn't the BEST but good enough to get the job done. Enjoy!
 "Me at the Provo Temple"
 "Cold Day at the MTC!"
 "Me, Hermana Purziani, One of my teachers, She is from Argentina and her Spanish accent is weird"
 "Me y Elder Cowan, he's not my companion"
 "Me and Mountain Dew Caffeine Fee :( I want regular ones so bad but this is what I have to settle for"
 "Where is Elder Spence Going?"
 "Me and Elder Howell, He's not my companion"
 "1/2 of my District, Elder Howell, Elder Spence, Elder Borrow, Elder Templin"
 "Our Laundry Room/E-mail Room"

2 comments:

  1. What's up with the beautiful day and then snow everywhere? Do you know when you get to go to the temple or is it just random? I thought maybe Matt or Mickie could bring Maylee to see you there before you left. Love you, Dad

    ReplyDelete