Hey everyone! How is everything? That's a broad question now that I think about it haha. There really isnt much that has changed. Today is my 5 weeks today. I dont really know what to say. Nothing changed as far as stuff that I have done. The spirit is as strong as ever and it is helping me out a lot. I hope everything with everyone is going good! I kind of forgot what it was like to be on the outside and having so much open time. P-day is a good reminder of what its like and I feel so un-productive. Anyone that is having a hard time...keep your head up. Life is hard sometimes but we got to learn how to pick ourselves up. You can accomplish anything with the help of Christ, just pray and ask for his help. Dont blame things on other people for your actions. Write in your journal of things that you did and things that you learned. I have 3 journals, 1 to write what I did and experienced that day, another that each page is different topics (patience, afflictions, prayer) and a list of scriptures for each on, and my last journal is for something I learned each day of my mission and cool quotes I hear. It is so much fun to hear what you had to say during your hard times and how easy it would have been to over come them if you just sat down, breathed and thought about what you could do to over come them. Smile everyone :)
Elder Braden M. Spence
p.s. I thought of something that changed, I am the new District Leader for our District :) Basically I just get more meetings haha
(Editors note: SORRY for being so late to post this! He writes on Wednesdays and I kind of had a baby this week... so here it is a little tardy, wont happen again! He also sent some pictures in the mail that I can scan in and post soon as well)
love you.gb
ReplyDeleteWelcome to our world Elder. Somethings in life never change. It will help you grow and prepare you for future callings.
ReplyDelete