Wednesday, March 9, 2011

DearElder.com Me!

Hey everyone,
 
I heard from a couple of you but not enough! Send me something on dearelder.com! It doesn't take that long and it always makes my day. (and it's FREE!) Nothing has changed here, study all day and sleep at night. only thing different is I am wearing jeans which feel amazing cause I only wear them once a week. I honestly don't know what to say this week. The only thing I can think of is don't waste time! You can accomplish more if you set goals and keep yourself active! I miss home but I don't want to go home right now. I love what I am doing because it makes me happy! I know that it's because I am doing service! Help those in need. Buy a hamburger at McDonalds and give it to someone on the street. Don't look for recognition in the things that you do, just do it because you know it will make their life easier! I commit everyone whose eyes read this blog, that tonight before you brush your teeth, put a jolly rancher in your mouth and don't stop praying till it is gone. Do not put it on your tongue because it will go by too quick! Kind of haha. But do it, God gave you life, you can pray to show your gratitude! Pray to know what you can do to grow closer to him and I promise you he will answer you. Remember we are on His time, not our own. blessings come to the patient and the diligent. Blessings come to those with open heart and are willing to do His will.
 
Love with all the love I have,
Elder Spence

1 comment:

  1. Um Braden I don't keep jollu ranchers in my home - now what should I do? ;) Kidding. Actually in my faith today we celebrate the first day of Lent - been reflecting a lot, praying with gratitude to our Lord. Am so very thankful to Him. About to head to church with the kids! Miss you cuz. I think it's awesome the suggestions you gave to help others. Keep working hard!

    ReplyDelete